A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dakshesh-Kumar Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dakshesh-Kumar Parikh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parikh
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Parikh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dakshesh-Kumar Parikh, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Parikh has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Citizens Medical Center
- Cuero Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dakshesh-Kumar Ramdas Parikh MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Dakshesh-Kumar R. Parikh practice?
- Dr. Dakshesh-Kumar Parikh has 1 office location.
Dr. Dakshesh-Kumar Parikh practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Victoria, TX.
See Victoria Cardiologists.