Dr. Daksheshkumar Parikh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 27th, 2014
Awesome cardiologist
I have the advantage of not only being Dr. Parikh's patient but also working closely with him in ICU at a local hospital. I read the review of the lady that said he was arrogant and "cursed at patients while they were asleep." That is the craziest thing I have ever heard. Dr. Parikh would never even say a curse word...much less to a patient. He is an awesome cardiologist, always there when the patient needs him, unlike other cardiologists not in his group who schedule emergency procedures to please their own schedules. He is also absolutely an artist in the cath lab....can open blockages that would be impossible for anyone else. You cannot do better than Parikh and his associates.

August 23rd, 2013
my classmate from Our Lady Of remedy High School
Dakshesh kumar Parikh was my classmate, i remember him as intelligent, cool and soft spoken friend of mine. We use to share the same bench . After seeing his picture lot of past memories , hope to see him once not as a patient :)

September 25th, 2009
Patricia Sparks
Well, for years my mother was seeing him and now my husband as well. He is a very qualified person, but seems a little too arrogant at times. I remember the nurse telling me that he curses at his patients while they are unconcious during surgeries and I also felt him getting annoyed when we were asking alot of questions about my husbands recent stroke. Idk if its just me, or has anyone else felt this way with this doctor?