A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dalai Zhou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dalai Zhou is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dalai Zhou, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhou graduated from Shanghai Railway Medical University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Zhou has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dalai Zhou MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dalai Zhou practice?
- Dr. Dalai Zhou has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dalai Zhou practices Family Medicine near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Oceanside, NY.
See Flushing Primary Care Doctors.