A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Adler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Adler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adler
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Adler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Adler, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Kidney Failure (Uremia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Adler graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Adler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale S Adler MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dale S. Adler practice?
- Dr. Dale Adler has 1 office location.
Dr. Dale Adler practices Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Cardiologists.