A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Alexander is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alexander
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Alexander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Alexander, DO, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Alexander has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale DR Alexander DO and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Dale D. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Dale Alexander has 1 office location.
Dr. Dale Alexander practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Physiatrists.