Dr. Dale Armstrong MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 29th, 2016
Doctor Death
I was under the care of Dr. Armstrong in 2016. I arrived at AMRTC in perfect health and left with dangerously low pressure, a shrunken cranium, and all of my hair is falling out. I don't expect to live long.

December 15th, 2014
Very Good
I arrived a little early, but the front desk staff put me at ease and made the "paperwork" as painless as possible. Dr. Armstrong came out to greet me and was very personable, which did help to put me at ease. The visit was good, at least in my opinion, and exceeded my expectation.

October 10th, 2014
Good
I am obviously apprehensive about seeking treatment for my "needs." I've been treated with nothing but kindness from Faith and other front desk staff when arriving or scheduling my appointments. Faith especially is very non-judgemental and understanding. I get contacted when I leave messages or have questions. Dr. Armstrong also treats me very kindly and doesn't waste any time getting to the personal and serious issues regarding my treatment. He's asked me questions about my past that my family doctor never did; I find this comforting because discussion of these topics help get to the core of some of my problems. Dr. Armstrong listens to me and gives me hope that I can resolve certain issues. I am very happy with the care I have recieved.

September 3rd, 2014
Great
I appreciate the Dr Armstrong strives to not pathologize his patients, with a humanistic, non-judgemental approach. A true gem of a Psychiatrist!

July 16th, 2014
Vey Nice
Dr. Armstrong has been a outstanding Dr. that makes me feel comfortable and confident in his treatment plan and the wisdom he provides to me with real life understanding. Faith is also a very kind and caring lady that (like Dr. Armstrong) has genuine concern of helping make people feel better so their lives can be better. They have both went above and beyond the "normal" many times to help me and support me.

May 6th, 2014
After finding it the experience was great!!! Loved the atmosphere and office furniture. Dr spent time with me not just in and out!