A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Asbury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Asbury is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Asbury, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Asbury graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Asbury has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- St Edward Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Wayne Asbury MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dale W. Asbury practice?
- Dr. Dale Asbury has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dale Asbury practices Family Medicine near Fort Smith, AR.
See Fort Smith Primary Care Doctors.