A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Asbury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Asbury is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Asbury, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Asbury graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Asbury has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- St Edward Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Asbury accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 27 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dale W. Asbury practice?
Dr. Dale Asbury practices Family Medicine near Fort Smith, AR.
See Fort Smith Family Physicians.