A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Johnson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Johnson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale B Johnson MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Dale B. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Dale Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dale Johnson practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton, MD.
See Baltimore Radiologists.