A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Balkovec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Balkovec is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Balkovec graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Balkovec has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital
- UH Bedford Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Balkovec accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dale A. Balkovec practice?
Dr. Dale Balkovec practices Family Medicine near Macedonia, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Maple Heights, OH.
See Macedonia Family Physicians.