A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Balkovec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Balkovec is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Balkovec graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Balkovec has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UH Bedford Medical Center
- Summa - Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Alan Balkovec DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dale A. Balkovec practice?
- Dr. Dale Balkovec has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dale Balkovec practices Family Medicine near Macedonia, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Maple Heights, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Macedonia Family Physicians.