A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Bauman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Bauman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Bauman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bauman graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Bauman has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center
- Christus Schumpert Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Victor Bauman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dale V. Bauman practice?
- Dr. Dale Bauman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dale Bauman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bossier City, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Shreveport, LA.
See Bossier City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.