inactive

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Shreveport, LA

3.1

August 5th, 2016
Great doctor
Dr. Bauman delivered both my children and I knew he worked at the abortion clinic too. No I have never had an abortion btw. Whether he works there anymore or not is irrelevant. He is an Ob/gyn which means he is a woman's doctor not a pediatrician. He is there to make sure the woman is healthy during pregnancy and delivers a child safely. So please remember his speciality when choosing a doctor (women) not children. He will do his best to make sure you have a healthy baby!!! Stop judging people and worry about your own sins.,

January 21st, 2016
Wow
Military family! I thought I was getting a friendly experts doctors. I got rude Incompetent staff, also you want upgraded to show family who can't be around bc of distance he doesn't do them don't expect it! If you want a caring person, don't come here. It's literally like he checks you off on a clip board and moves on

September 30th, 2015
horrible
This dr also performs 2nd trimester abortions. That is sick to find out he also delivers babies as well. My view on abortions changed after experiencing it and with Dr bauman as my dr. He is very rude I also have hearing loss and he yelled at me he also asked me if I knew what my vaginas is when I didn't understand something he said. I am a 24 year old woman with semi hearing loss and he treated me like I was mentally retarted. I have 1 child and it would make me sick to find out that the person delivering my child is also an abortionist. He works at Hope women's clinic in bossier. Horrible and very rude dr. I would NEVER recommend him!

January 21st, 2015
Very nice doctor & his staff!! He has a very sweet and caring nurse Jennifer!! This is my bf first baby and he loves going to the doctor visits!! Everyone makes us feel so welcome and the doctor calls us back very promptly if he needs to go over blood work etc...

July 16th, 2013
Dedicated patient
I have been a patient of Dr. Bauman for about 16 years. I have seen other OB-GYN doctors but, he just stands out above the rest. He has excellent bedside manners, he listens to what I have say, he explains how you are suppose to take your medicines and he is very skilled at his job. In addition to that he has a wonderful Physician Assistant (Jennifer), awesome Nurse (Sherry), and his great office staff. One more thing the staff do return calls.

March 23rd, 2012
Everyone in this office are so busy,but they find time for you!!!!