Dr. Dale Bauman Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 6th, 2016

Great doctor

Dr. Bauman delivered both my children and I knew he worked at the abortion clinic too. No I have never had an abortion btw. Whether he works there anymore or not is irrelevant. He is an Ob/gyn which means he is a woman's doctor not a pediatrician. He is there to make sure the woman is healthy during pregnancy and delivers a child safely. So please remember his speciality when choosing a doctor (women) not children. He will do his best to make sure you have a healthy baby!!! Stop judging people and worry about your own sins.,

January 21st, 2016

Wow

Military family! I thought I was getting a friendly experts doctors. I got rude Incompetent staff, also you want upgraded to show family who can't be around bc of distance he doesn't do them don't expect it! If you want a caring person, don't come here. It's literally like he checks you off on a clip board and moves on

October 1st, 2015

horrible

This dr also performs 2nd trimester abortions. That is sick to find out he also delivers babies as well. My view on abortions changed after experiencing it and with Dr bauman as my dr. He is very rude I also have hearing loss and he yelled at me he also asked me if I knew what my vaginas is when I didn't understand something he said. I am a 24 year old woman with semi hearing loss and he treated me like I was mentally retarted. I have 1 child and it would make me sick to find out that the person delivering my child is also an abortionist. He works at Hope women's clinic in bossier. Horrible and very rude dr. I would NEVER recommend him!

January 21st, 2015

Very nice doctor & his staff!! He has a very sweet and caring nurse Jennifer!! This is my bf first baby and he loves going to the doctor visits!! Everyone makes us feel so welcome and the doctor calls us back very promptly if he needs to go over blood work etc...

March 23rd, 2012

Everyone in this office are so busy,but they find time for you!!!!

August 15th, 2016