Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Wow show details Wow
Jan 21st, 2016

Military family! I thought I was getting a friendly experts doctors. I got rude Incompetent staff, also you want upgraded to show family who can't be around bc of distance he doesn't do them don't expect it! If you want a caring person, don't come here. It's literally like he checks you off on a clip board and moves on

horrible show details horrible
by sarah on Sep 30th, 2015

This dr also performs 2nd trimester abortions. That is sick to find out he also delivers babies as well. My view on abortions changed after experiencing it and with Dr bauman as my dr. He is very rude I also have hearing loss and he yelled at me he also asked me if I knew what my vaginas is when I didn't understand something he said. I am a 24 year old woman with semi hearing loss and he treated me like I was mentally retarted. I have 1 child and it would make me sick to find out that the person delivering my child is also an abortionist. He works at Hope women's clinic in bossier. Horrible and very rude dr. I would NEVER recommend him!

Jan 21st, 2015

Very nice doctor & his staff!! He has a very sweet and caring nurse Jennifer!! This is my bf first baby and he loves going to the doctor visits!! Everyone makes us feel so welcome and the doctor calls us back very promptly if he needs to go over blood work etc...

Aug 6th, 2014

I do not recommend him. He IS the local ABORTIONIST and an oby/gyn. Pretty crazy that a guy delivers babies and also takes their lives. Poor bedside manner as you would imagine. Moral convictions would prevent one from choosing him.

Dedicated patient show details Dedicated patient
by Regina on Jul 16th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Bauman for about 16 years. I have seen other OB-GYN doctors but, he just stands out above the rest. He has excellent bedside manners, he listens to what I have say, he explains how you are suppose to take your medicines and he is very skilled at his job. In addition to that he has a wonderful Physician Assistant (Jennifer), awesome Nurse (Sherry), and his great office staff. One more thing the staff do return calls.

Mar 23rd, 2012

Everyone in this office are so busy,but they find time for you!!!!