Dr. Dale Bearman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dale Bearman?

Posted on August 6th, 2015

The very "best" doctor in the world. He delivered both of my girls and I have been going to him for 17 years. He is awesome!!

Loved him

Posted on March 20th, 2015

Loved Dr Bearman. Great sense of humor. Delivered my daughter in 1990. !

Best gyn in Atlanta!

Posted on September 28th, 2011

I have seen Dr. Dale Bearman since 1995. He's been with me through several surgeries; he listens to you and does the right tests to find your problem. Every other doctor I went to before him want to "diagnose" me with other things, all which could be confirmed with blood work which they never did, and none of them were correct! After being "diagnosed" with PCOS, needing hormones and a few other things, Dr. Bearman finally took the time to do a simple ultrasound which showed several uterine polyps...imagine that?! After the endometrial ablation I had didn't work, things got worse and another simple ultrasound showed that I had large fibroids in the wall of my uterus. Dr. Bearman takes great care of and with his patients. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a gyn, and I would never think of going to anyone else. Dr. Bearman rocks!

Excelent,

Posted on August 11th, 2011

explaining the procedure, giving me comfort, and immediately contacted me and made an apt. when the result was bad.

Posted on May 27th, 2011

He is an incredible doctor. He has been a blessing in getting me all the help I need when my problems arise. He has been excellent when I got my disease and so helpful in getting me everything I need to take care of it. Not only that but he saved my dear friend's life by diagnosing her fibroid tumors. His bedside manor is excellent and I trust him with my life.

Trustworthy

Posted on March 25th, 2010

I have been Dr. Bearman's patient for over 18 years and trust him. Whenever I have had a different point of view, he truly LISTENS and doesn't push me to do anything unless he believes it is truly in my best interest. When I had a hysterectomy many years ago, I had a special request that many doctors would not have even considered. He did what I asked (under conditions he felt comfortable with), and my surgery went extremely well. He's a gem!

Posted on December 31st, 2008

I would recommend Dr. Bearman to anyone who is planning surgery. He is absolutely awesome. His bedside manner and knowledge and experience,gave me the confidence I needed to go ahead with my decision to have surgery. Wonderful man!

Posted on December 9th, 2016