Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
Loved him show details Loved him
by Teresa Petersen on Mar 19th, 2015

Loved Dr Bearman. Great sense of humor. Delivered my daughter in 1990. !

Best gyn in Atlanta! show details Best gyn in Atlanta!
Sep 27th, 2011

I have seen Dr. Dale Bearman since 1995. He's been with me through several surgeries; he listens to you and does the right tests to find your problem. Every other doctor I went to before him want to "diagnose" me with other things, all which could be confirmed with blood work which they never did, and none of them were correct! After being "diagnosed" with PCOS, needing hormones and a few other things, Dr. Bearman finally took the time to do a simple ultrasound which showed several uterine polyps...imagine that?! After the endometrial ablation I had didn't work, things got worse and another simple ultrasound showed that I had large fibroids in the wall of my uterus. Dr. Bearman takes great care of and with his patients. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a gyn, and I would never think of going to anyone else. Dr. Bearman rocks!

Excelent, show details Excelent,
Aug 11th, 2011

explaining the procedure, giving me comfort, and immediately contacted me and made an apt. when the result was bad.

May 27th, 2011

He is an incredible doctor. He has been a blessing in getting me all the help I need when my problems arise. He has been excellent when I got my disease and so helpful in getting me everything I need to take care of it. Not only that but he saved my dear friend's life by diagnosing her fibroid tumors. His bedside manor is excellent and I trust him with my life.

Trustworthy show details Trustworthy
by Robin on Mar 25th, 2010

I have been Dr. Bearman's patient for over 18 years and trust him. Whenever I have had a different point of view, he truly LISTENS and doesn't push me to do anything unless he believes it is truly in my best interest. When I had a hysterectomy many years ago, I had a special request that many doctors would not have even considered. He did what I asked (under conditions he felt comfortable with), and my surgery went extremely well. He's a gem!

Dec 31st, 2008

I would recommend Dr. Bearman to anyone who is planning surgery. He is absolutely awesome. His bedside manner and knowledge and experience,gave me the confidence I needed to go ahead with my decision to have surgery. Wonderful man!

Personal Recommendation of N. Atl. Women`s Specialist show details Personal Recommendation of N. Atl. Women`s Specialist
by Citysearch User on Sep 5th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

I was referred by a close friend to Atlanta Women`s Specialist and am very thankful. I am very fortunate to have chosen Dr. Bearman. For a m...

Best in Atlanta show details Best in Atlanta
by otessa on Jul 23rd, 2008 on kudzu.com

I searched for several years for a gynocologist who was helpful. Then I found Dr. Bearman. He is not only wonderful doctor, but a great person. He listens, he gives options and he values you as a person, not a chart or a number. I have nothing but good to say about him and his practice. He has seen me through 3 surgeries so far, and I also will not go to anyone else as long as I am in Atlanta and he is in practice!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
THE BEST. show details THE BEST.
by asm775 on May 25th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Dr. Bearman is by far the best gynecologist I have been to. He doesn't judge you based on your past history, gives you many options for treatment, explains in great detail every option and each step that will be taken to get there. He is very kind and makes you feel very at ease despite how much we all dislike having to go to gynecologists! I was referred to him by a friend that has also had a great experience with him and as long as I'm in Atlanta, I'll not see anyone else.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
North Atlanta Womens Specialists show details North Atlanta Womens Specialists
by Citysearch User on Nov 27th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

North Atlanta Womens Specialists is an excellent group of doctors specializing in OBGYN. I`ve seen most doctors in the practice and they a...

recommend show details recommend
by Citysearch User on Nov 18th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

They have a lot of docotors and their schedule is flexible. You can choose your own doctor. If your dotocor is on vacation, other docotors c...