A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Bieber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Bieber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bieber graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bieber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Ernest Bieber MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dale E. Bieber practice?
- Dr. Dale Bieber has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dale Bieber practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pediatrics near Iowa City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Chapel Hill, NC and Durham, NC.
See Iowa City Internists, Iowa City Geriatric Doctors, and Iowa City Pediatricians.