A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Bieber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Bieber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bieber graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bieber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bieber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dale E. Bieber practice?
Dr. Dale Bieber practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Pediatrics, and General Practice near Iowa City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Chapel Hill, NC and Durham, NC.
See Iowa City Internists, Iowa City Geriatric Doctors, Iowa City Pediatricians, and Iowa City General Practitioners.