A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Bieber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Bieber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bieber
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bieber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Bieber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Bieber graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bieber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale E Bieber MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dale E. Bieber practice?
- Dr. Dale Bieber has 1 office location.
Dr. Dale Bieber practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pediatrics near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Internists, Iowa City Geriatric Doctors, and Iowa City Pediatricians.