Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dale Bieber
Dr. Dale Bieber, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Coralville, IA, with another office in Iowa City, IA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Bieber is affiliated with University of Iowa Children's Hospital, University of North Carolina Hospitals and University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill. Dr. Bieber has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Dale Bieber has the following 3 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Dale Bieber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coralville, IA.
Dr. Firas Zahr
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Coralville, IA 0 mi12
Dr. Linda Lee
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Coralville, IA 0 mi30
Dr. Christopher Goerdt
Coralville, IA 0 mi29