A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Block:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Block
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Block Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Block graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Block has 4 hospital affiliations:
- West Holt Memorial Hospital
- Niobrara Valley Hospital, Lynch, Ne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale William Block MD is a male General Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Dale W. Block practice?
- Dr. Dale Block has 1 office location.
Dr. Dale Block practices General Practice near Lynch, NE.
See Lynch Primary Care Doctors.