A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Block:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Block
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Block Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Block graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Block has 4 hospital affiliations:
- West Holt Memorial Hospital
- Niobrara Valley Hospital, Lynch, Ne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale William Block MD is a male General Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Dale W. Block practice?
- Dr. Dale Block has 1 office location.
Dr. Dale Block practices General Practice near Lynch, NE.
See Lynch Primary Care Doctors.