A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Bradley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Bradley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradley graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bradley has 10 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Scenic Mountain Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Jordan Bradley DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dale J. Bradley practice?
- Dr. Dale Bradley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dale Bradley practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Big Spring, TX.
See Tyler Primary Care Doctors and Tyler Internists.