A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Bradley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Bradley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradley graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bradley has 10 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Scenic Mountain Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bradley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dale J. Bradley practice?
Dr. Dale Bradley practices Family Medicine, Dermatology, Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medical Services, and Internal Medicine near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Big Spring, TX.
See Tyler Family Physicians, Tyler Dermatologists, Tyler Emergency Physicians, and Tyler Internists.