A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Bradley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Bradley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bradley
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bradley Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradley graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bradley has 9 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale J Bradley DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dale J. Bradley practice?
- Dr. Dale Bradley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dale Bradley practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Family Physicians and Tyler Internists.