Dr. Dale Bradley DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 3rd, 2017
BIG Charges, No Follow-through, Challenging Staff
The doctor seemed very nice, knowledgeable and personable on the first visit. It was impossible for months to get lab results, necessary prescriptions, etc. The staff is unorganized and ineffective. Billing was so high even insurance company is investigating. Something weird going on. I would not recommend this doctor or staff to anyone.

January 31st, 2017
Dr. Dale Bradley is the most compassionate and understanding doctor that I have ever known. He does not know how to stop until he can obtain answers and ensure that one is feeling better
I was so upset when Dr. Bradley had left TIMA, not only did we loose a compassionate and dedicated doctor, we lost a friend. When he return to Tyler to open his own clinic we were overjoyed. I will not ever let any other doctor touch me again for what little time I have on this earth. God has sent us an angel of the medical profession!

March 30th, 2014
one of the best
Dr. Bradley is a wonder! This man has be able to do things no other doctor has been able nor willing to try. I have a very difficult group of illnesses. Illnesses most others have failed to adequately treat one at a time, much less in tandem. Illnesses that when combined require treatments that go contrary to one another. Dr. Bradley has never given up on helping me. Most others have just passed me on, he refers me, but remains in control of my treatment overall. He is always honest, even when the news is not pretty. He walks the path with his clients. I pray I will always have his treatment. GOD's hand is on this man.

May 16th, 2013
Mr.
My wife and I have been patients for about 10 years. DR. Bradley has been a remarkable Physician in treating us both. He has shown himself to be extremely capable in dealing with all our health problems. I have found him to be compassionate, warm and has always had a cheery disposition. I am blessed to be able to call him a true friend!

June 22nd, 2012
wonderful doctor
i have some very serious health problems dr. bradley has kept me going for many yrs,i would not use any other dr. jackie

June 21st, 2012
Dr. Bradley is a salesman.

March 12th, 2012
Excellent doctor.

May 5th, 2011
Dr. Bradley is an excellent doctor. He is very knowledgeable about different diseases. Very personable. Willing to try different things. Front office staff has been a problem at this clinic for over 10 years that I know of. If you can get through their attitudes, he's pretty much worth it.

July 21st, 2009
Very Good Doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Bradley for a couple of years. He is a very good doctor. He is knowledgable, listens to you and will spend whatever time is needed with you. The trade-off is that he often gets behind schedule. For me, it is a compromise I am willing to make.

July 20th, 2017