Family Practitioner, Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  one of the best  |  show details
by Alice Schmidt on Mar 30th, 2014

Dr. Bradley is a wonder! This man has be able to do things no other doctor has been able nor willing to try. I have a very difficult group of illnesses. Illnesses most others have failed to adequately treat one at a time, much less in tandem. Illnesses that when combined require treatments that go contrary to one another. Dr. Bradley has never given up on helping me. Most others have just passed me on, he refers me, but remains in control of my treatment overall. He is always honest, even when the news is not pretty. He walks the path with his clients. I pray I will always have his treatment. GOD's hand is on this man.

|  Mr.  |  show details
by John Crow on May 16th, 2013

My wife and I have been patients for about 10 years. DR. Bradley has been a remarkable Physician in treating us both. He has shown himself to be extremely capable in dealing with all our health problems. I have found him to be compassionate, warm and has always had a cheery disposition. I am blessed to be able to call him a true friend!

|  wonderful doctor  |  show details
Jun 22nd, 2012

i have some very serious health problems dr. bradley has kept me going for many yrs,i would not use any other dr. jackie

Jun 21st, 2012

Dr. Bradley is a salesman.

Mar 12th, 2012

Excellent doctor.

May 5th, 2011

Dr. Bradley is an excellent doctor. He is very knowledgeable about different diseases. Very personable. Willing to try different things. Front office staff has been a problem at this clinic for over 10 years that I know of. If you can get through their attitudes, he's pretty much worth it.

|  Very Good Doctor  |  show details
Jul 21st, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Bradley for a couple of years. He is a very good doctor. He is knowledgable, listens to you and will spend whatever time is needed with you. The trade-off is that he often gets behind schedule. For me, it is a compromise I am willing to make.