Dr. Dale Bramlet MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 29th, 2016
Terrible
Overall experience was terrible. Lies, changes records and never did the treatment blaming insurance denial when insurance actually approved. Refused to speak to after this. Staff lied for him and were all very rude.

July 18th, 2013
good result
for my partial knee replacement Dr. B. was thorough in the pre-surgery stage to have everything coordinated for my surgery and the staff was terrific. He explained step by step what was wrong...how it will be corrected. He came to see me in the hospital often, always inquiring as to my pain level. Courteous and communicative the post op went very well. Now we are doing rehab and with a few issues. He has taken my complaints seriously and we are achieving very good results. This is my 4th surgery with Dr.B. and he's the best!

August 9th, 2011
Dr. Bramlet has operated on my mom twice now, most recent within the past month. He has shown care with my mom by visiting her on the weekend at the hospital and called my parents house to talk with my dad for follow ups. The few times I have seen him he has been very pleasant. Both he and is assistant, Jackie, get 2 thumbs up from me for sure!

August 18th, 2010
Dr. Bramlet saved my life...
I suffered for several years before getting my very own "angel"...Dr.Bramlet. Since I was 16 my hips dislocated, after years of Dr.s telling me "it's fine", and "not to worry"...I gave up. After all the crap that so many Dr.s told me...I decided I was going to give up. Then out of the blue I decided to try one more time...Dr. Bramlet. He looked at all my scans, test results, and did a range of motion on my hips...he knew exactly how to help me. Dr. Bramlet did an I.T. lengthening on my left hip. It was amazing that I could move without pain. The surgery was in 2003 or 2004...and even though the dislocations are bothering me again...I will never forget what Dr. Bramlet did for me.

August 12th, 2010
felt like I was in a Trailways Bus station.
waited way to long in waiting rooms over three hours one day in a wheel chair. Waited in room over an hour too. Wanted to do an ACL surgery and left for a new doctor.....all MRIs including the one taken at his place did not bear this out. would not recommend.

July 1st, 2016