Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dale Brannon
Dr. Dale Brannon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology and Nuclear Medicine. Dr. Brannon is affiliated with OU Medical Center-Everett Tower, Parkview Hospital and Oklahoma City Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Dale Brannon has the following 2 specialties
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
Dr. Dale Brannon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.
Dr. Jack Lake
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Neuroradiology
Oklahoma City, OK 0 mi13
Dr. Ryan Dahlgren
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Oklahoma City, OK 0 mi10
Dr. Arie Franco
Pediatric Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Nuclear Medicine
Oklahoma City, OK 0 mi38