Dr. Dale Braun MD Patient Reviews

• 11 reviews

September 21st, 2015
Excellent Doctor and Staff! Very pleased with the care I received after my accident during a Railroad Accident.

September 9th, 2015
Dr Braun is a down to earth, kind, caring physician. I would and have recommended him to family and friends. He has had neck surgery himself, so he understands his patients.

October 1st, 2012
Dr. Braun is an excellant Neurosurgeon and I would not go to anyone but him, for any surgery.

August 21st, 2012
Great Dr
I have seen Dr Braun twice now since my accident in March. I like the fact that he is very direct and to the point. My biggest issue with Dr Braun is he is so good he has too many people to see so it takes forever to see him. Other than that no other complants.

August 15th, 2012
Dr. Braun is an excellant neurosurgeon and I would not go to anyone, other than him.

July 24th, 2012
had neck surgery 10 years ago (two disc with cadaver bone and graft)..awesome! was back to work in two weeks. was shopping three days after surgery. great doc!

June 22nd, 2012
Dr.Braun is a wonderful neurosurgeon. I have been a patient of his for many years and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about him, both his medical knowledge and his personality.

January 3rd, 2012
Wonderful doctor
He did my husband back surgery and was greatr. My husband was back to work in two weeks. Great guy, highly recommendation.

June 12th, 2011
Dr. Braun is a wonderful doctor. He has done 3 back surgeries on me, through the years and he did a wonderful job on all 3. I would highly recommend him, to anyone needing neurosurgery.

May 20th, 2011
Pars Defect Surgery
Dr. Braun did Pars defect surgery on my 16 year old daughter to correct a problem that time was not able to heal. He layed out to my wife and I as well as my daughter the exact details of what to expect after surgery and the possibility that there still may be some pain. His franknes and honesty we truly appreciated. He always talked with my daughter as if she were and adult. As he spoke with us he aimed all of his talk about the surgery at my daughter and not to us, which I found refreshing as she was the patient, not us. While we were concerned I felt more at ease as he spoke with her because she was the patient and needed to hear this directly from him. Almost 2 years after surgery she is pain free. I highly recommend Dr Braun and his surgical skills.

July 25th, 2008
Awful
Dr. Braun was so offensive to me that I didn't go back. I waited almost 2 hours to see him and when he did finally come in he swore (and I mean SWORE!) the entire time and didn't even address what I was there for. His answer was to give me steroids and go to physical therapy. He didn't even ask me what issues I was having so I told him anyway and he could have cared less. I have never been so appalled by a doctor in my life. I DO NOT recommend him to anyone...not even my worst enemy!