A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Brent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Brent is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Brent graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Brent has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale J Brent MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dale J. Brent practice?
- Dr. Dale Brent has 1 office location.
Dr. Dale Brent practices Internal Medicine near Sherman Oaks, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Internists.