A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Brent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Brent is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brent graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Brent has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
- Los Angeles Metropolitan Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brent accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dale J. Brent practice?
Dr. Dale Brent practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Adolescent Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Sherman Oaks, CA.
See Sherman Oaks General Practitioners, Sherman Oaks Internists, Sherman Oaks Cardiologists, Sherman Oaks Adolescent Specialists, and Sherman Oaks Geriatric Doctors.