A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Broome:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Broome is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Broome, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Dr. Broome has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Robert Broome MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Dale R. Broome practice?
- Dr. Dale Broome has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Dale Broome practices Diagnostic Radiology near , .