A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Burleson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Burleson, Surgeon, Colon & Rectal Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Burleson, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anorectal Disease
- Anorectal Disorders
- Anorectal Physiology
- Bowel Control
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Endoscopy Endoscopic Surgery
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases IBD
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laproscopic Surgery Laparoscopy
Education & Awards
Dr. Burleson graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Burleson has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Frisco Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Dudley Burleson MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dale D. Burleson practice?
- Dr. Dale Burleson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dale Burleson practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.