A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Burleson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Burleson, Surgeon, Colon & Rectal Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burleson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burleson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Burleson, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burleson graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Burleson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Burleson MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dale Burleson practice?
- Dr. Dale Burleson has 1 office location.
Dr. Dale Burleson practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Plano, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.