A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Burleson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Burleson, Surgeon, Colon & Rectal Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burleson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burleson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Burleson, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burleson graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Burleson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Burleson MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dale Burleson practice?
- Dr. Dale Burleson has 1 office location.
Dr. Dale Burleson practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Plano, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.