A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Charletta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Charletta
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Charletta Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Charletta, MD is board certified in Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Charletta graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Charletta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Medical Center
- Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center
- The Neurologic & Orthopodic Institute Of Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Anthony Charletta MD is a male Neuroradiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Dale A. Charletta practice?
- Dr. Dale Charletta has 8 office locations.
Dr. Dale Charletta practices Neuroradiology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Des Plaines, IL and Glenview, IL.
See Chicago Radiologists.