A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Daniel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Daniel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Daniel, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniel graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Daniel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Douglas Daniel MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dale D. Daniel practice?
- Dr. Dale Daniel has 1 office location.
Dr. Dale Daniel practices Surgery near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Surgeons.