A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Davies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Davies, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davies graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Davies has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Wilson N Jones Memorial Hosp-North Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Curtis Davies MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dale C. Davies practice?
- Dr. Dale Davies has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dale Davies practices Internal Medicine near Sherman, TX.
See Sherman Internists.