Dr. Dale Derick Is this you?

March 23rd, 2017

No other like him!

Dr. Derick was my OB when I was pregnant with my twins. (24 years ago) I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. He always took time to talk to me and listen to me. I never felt rushed with him. He had a great sense of humor with his patients. When my twins were born, there were a few complications in delivering the second baby. He was calm and assured me everything would be ok...and it was. My twins were born 2 weeks prior to their due date.They were 35 minutes apart.The second twin was taken to NICU while the first twin was in the regular nursery. This made it very hard for me to nurse them both. I felt tired, overwhelmed and helpless. When Dr. Derick heard of this he came in, ordered me to stay in my bed and told the nurses to take care of those babies so I could rest. He told me I would be no good to go home with them if I didn't get proper rest. He also kept me in the hospital an extra day just to rest before going home. I was deeply saddened when I became pregnant with my 3rd child 5 years later and he told me he was retiring from practicing to teach. Although the Dr. he referred was excellent, there will never be another Dr. Dale E Derick. MD. They don't make them like him anymore.

April 27th, 2016

Dr. Derick is an amazing doctor who cares about his patients and takes his time with them, he has a wonderful bedside manner.

July 20th, 2014

Dr Derick--How awesome!

I was a patient of Dr Derick's back in the 90's. I received exceptional care and a wonderful caring attitude. I was always treated with kindness and respect. I have very fond memories of the awesome man. Dr Derick is the best!!!!!!!

April 5th, 2016