A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Di Stefano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Di Stefano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Di Stefano, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Di Stefano graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Di Stefano has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale V Di Stefano MD is a male Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Dale V. Di Stefano practice?
- Dr. Dale Di Stefano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dale Di Stefano practices Neurology near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Neurologists.