A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Distant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Distant is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Distant
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Distant Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Distant, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Distant graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Distant has 13 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale A Distant FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dale A. Distant practice?
- Dr. Dale Distant has 1 office location.
Dr. Dale Distant practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.