A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Distant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Distant is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Distant
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Distant Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Distant, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Distant graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Distant has 13 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale A Distant FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dale A. Distant practice?
- Dr. Dale Distant has 1 office location.
Dr. Dale Distant practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.