A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Distant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Distant is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Distant, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Distant graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Distant has 13 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NYU Hospitals Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Distant accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 18 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dale A. Distant practice?
Dr. Dale Distant practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hartsdale, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.