A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Drollinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Drollinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Drollinger, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Drollinger graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Drollinger has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kettering Medical Center
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale W Drollinger MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dale W. Drollinger practice?
- Dr. Dale Drollinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Dale Drollinger practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.