Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
Best doctor of any specialty I've ever seen. show details Best doctor of any specialty I've ever seen.
by Natalie on Nov 21st, 2013

He & his staff were so wonderful and caring. Eased me through my first pregnancy & kept me calm. Convinced me my body was made to protect my baby. I had a high level of fears because I was about 5 months when I found out I was pregnant. My husband, who likes no one, told everyone Dr Dale could convince you everything was ok even I your baby came out green! Everything he said or did felt like a warm & calming hug. I have referred every friend and acquaintance since my pregnancy. I'm so blessed to have had such an amazing doctor deliver my baby. He was an angel sent to me to deliver my gift! Thank you Dr Dale!!

A lifetime of struggles show details A lifetime of struggles
Nov 20th, 2013

Becoming a new parent is scary enough and when you have to put your trust and care in a new doctor you can only assume he knows what he's doing and what's best for you. Our appts started out fine, but in the last part of my pregnancy it changed. my concerns were brushed off until I returned to the office with a horrible rash and was told to go to the hospital, we were going to deliver. I won't go into to much details, but my son was left with a severed injury that was done DURING the delivery. He has permanent nerve damage. Its sad to think that I had a perfectly healthy baby boy in my stomach and from his hands during delivery he is now handicaped. I would be cautious if using him.

Love, love, LOVE Dr. D! show details Love, love, LOVE Dr. D!
Sep 4th, 2013

He makes me so comfortable during annual exams that I usually don't even realize that he has started until I hear him say that we're all done!

Love Dr. Dale! Great OB and Amazing C-Section Surgeon show details Love Dr. Dale! Great OB and Amazing C-Section Surgeon
Aug 1st, 2012

Dr. Dale Drollinger always took his time with me during visits while I was pregnant (2011). He listens carefully and responds with great care. He becomes "family" and you really get the feeling how much he truly cares for your wellbeing and that of your baby. He is to the point (which is refreshing) and doesn't throw fluff around. I always felt safe in his care and when I had to have an emergency c-section after hours and hours of a non-progressing labor, I knew he was the man for the job. My C-section went extremely well and he did an amazing job! All my nurses raved about him as well and told me I had the BEST C-Section OB/Surgeon in the area and that I was in the best hands. I hope he is still practicing for my next baby.

Feb 9th, 2012

Dr.D is a teamwork type of doctor. He listens and takes time to get to know his patients. He is humble and admits he doesn't know everything.

by Ann, Fairborn on May 16th, 2011

Dr. Drollinger has been my gynecologist for 20 years, he is wonderful, both my daughters are now patients and he has delivered two of my grandchildren. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a gynecologist.

Awesome Experience show details Awesome Experience
by Tina in Eaton, OH on Apr 7th, 2011

I went to Dr. Drollinger as a new patient just last month. He and is staff are very caring and compassionate. I was referred by a friend and am so glad she told me about him. Just wish I would have found him sooner!

Apr 5th, 2011

I was using a different OB/GYN but heard a lot of bad things about them when it came to pregnancy from other friends. After a really bad mis-diagnosis, I started looking around. A friend recommend Dr. D, and I am truly impressed. I'm pregnant now with our first, and Dr. D is extremely accessible, very reassuring, and knowledgeable. He explains all his decisions and reasoning behind what he wants to do - very helpful for a Type A personality like me!

Dr. Dale & staff show details Dr. Dale & staff
Mar 7th, 2011

Very friendly and puts you at ease. His staff is WONDERFUL! I had extremely rare birth complications; he was very intuitive, informative, and quick to respond. Extremely caring through miscarriages and other medical issues. When posed with rare questions, he's quick to double check his information before stating it as fact. I've been through 4 mediocre docs before finding him. LOVE THIS OFFICE!!!!

WOW show details WOW
Aug 6th, 2010

This guy is a great actor. He acts like he cares about you and everyone else, but in reality is just another guy with a huge ego that was built on his abilities of his profession, but has nothing to do with knowing everything. I am not going into details here, but just watch out, pay close attention to his ways.

A trusted doctor show details A trusted doctor
May 11th, 2010

Dr. Drollinger has been my doctor for almost 20 years. He has seen me through three pregnancies, two of which were c-sections. He always treated me with respect and concern. His manner is very reassuring and he seems genuinely concerned about his patients. I have recommended him to my friends.

Dec 8th, 2009

Dr.Drollinger was wonderful at first. Although he may have started out being great, I feel he needs to work on his careless attitude. There should not be assumptions made that my marriage is headed downhill due to my severe endometrial pain. He seemed to be more interested in my husbands happiness and satisfying him, than concerned about my pain.When in reality I have an amazing marriage with a very happy husband, that too is worried about my pain. Not to leave out he refereed to me as "needy" to a friend of the family whom is also a patient of his. Sadly I was wrong about Dr.Drollinger. In the future I hope he will reach out to women more when there's pain involved instead of neglecting them, making them feel worse emotionally and to feel crazy by sending them to a psychiatrist. Sorry but that does not fix anyone's pain,only causes an emotional hindrance,adding emotional pain to physical pain!!!!Shame on Dr.Drollinger for making me feel the way he did. I will not continue to refer people to him nor will I EVER return.

Oct 7th, 2009

He has been my doc for 20 years - I totally trust Dr D and I am completely confident he will do anything and everything to take care of my health!

by amy f on Jun 21st, 2008

dr.d is a wonderful dr he takes time with his patients he made my c-section a breeze i couldnt have asked for a better dr,thanks dr.d we love you

Caring and personable! show details Caring and personable!
by sherbert6 on Oct 19th, 2007 on kudzu.com

I have been a patient for over 5 years and have always felt comfortable and pleased with the entire staff

Read Full Review at kudzu.com