Overall Review

September 21st, 2016
Septemeber 21, 2016
Been a patient of Dr. Economan since 1976, and he always took plenty of time to listen to me, was very caring, and showed compassion when I was concerned about a medical problem, and ordered tests to find out what the problem might be. Never prescribed medication for me! I consider Dr. Dale Economan a very good person and a great Doctor!

July 26th, 2016
He is a great doctor and I miss him. He was our family doctor since the 70s

December 21st, 2015
Hes a wonderful doctor and he does care and does spend alot of time with his patience to help find out what is wrong i hope he comes back!!!!

December 2nd, 2015
A great dr who took time to listen .

November 12th, 2015
ELIGIBILITY SPECIALIST
DR. ECONOMAN WAS MY HUSBANDS DOCTOR FOR THE LAST 10 YEARS. MY HUSBAND HAS A PILL ADDICTION NOW DUE TO DR. ECONOMON PRESCRIBING HIM TO MUCH MEDS. MY HUSBAND DID NOT NEED TO BE PRESCRIBED 7 NORCOS A DAY ALONG WITH 5 XANEX AND 5 MUSCLE RELAXERS DAILY. SINCE DR ECONOMAN HAS BEEN OUT OF PRACTICE MY HUSBAND HAS BEEN THROUGH THE WITHDRAWALS AND HAS BEEN PERFECTLY FINE NOT COMPLAINING OF ANY PAIN. MY HUSBAND DID ABUSE THE MEDS HE WAS GIVEN BY TAKING EVEN MORE THAN HE WAS PRESCRIBED DAILY AND HE WOULD RUN OUT BEFORE THE MONTH WAS OVER. DR. ECONOMAN DID NOT MONITOR HIM AT ALL HE JUST WROTE OUT THE SCRIPTS EVERY 3 MONTHS. THE DOCTOR MY HUSBAND SAW BEFORE DR. ECONOMAN DID MONITOR HIM AND DID A BLOOD TEST AND HE HAD TO MUCH MEDICINE IN HIS SYSTEM AND THAT DOCTOR REFUSED TO SEE MY HUSBAND AGAIN. SO NO I WOULD NOT SAY DR. ECONOMAN IS A GOOD DOCTOR AS I KNOW MY HUSBAND IS NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAD THIS PROBLEM AND SEEN THIS DOCTOR. HE DOES NOT MONITOR AT ALL.

August 20th, 2015
I was in a wreck and he was awesome. He had tears in his eyes when i had visit after wreck. He has been my Dr for four years and I think he is one of the best.

August 18th, 2015
DR. Economan has been my personal doctor since he started practice. I have always been very satisfied with Dr. Economan's manner of working with patients, his knowledge of medical practice and treating illnesses. I rate Dr. Economan extremely high.

July 29th, 2015
Dr. Economan is the mostt compassionate and caring doctor I have ever seen. I have been his patient for 25+ years

March 2nd, 2012
Dr. Economan is Great Doctor
Very knowledgeable, caring, honorable and takes time with his patients and gives expert medical care and advice and really goes the extra mile for you ... He's the best and my family highly recommends him:)Thanks Dr. Economan for all you do for your patients!:) God Bless You:)

February 23rd, 2011
THE BEST IN MY OPINION
I'VE SEEN DR.E FOR OVER 20 YEARS AND DONALDSON BEFORE HIM. I TRUST HIM OR I WOULD NOT HAVE STAYED WITH HIM FOR SO LONG. WAITING ROOM STAFF COULD USE (SOME) WORK. WAIT TIME FOR IS FAIR, AND HE DOES CARE ABOUT THE PEOPLE HE CARES FOR

February 11th, 2011
Barbara
Very knowledgeable, caring, sensitive to patient's needs. Willing to listen, very honest and respectful. He is the best!

December 22nd, 2010
Rate Dr. Economan
I have been a patient of Dr. Economans since Dr Donaldson retired. Dr. Economan has never failed to see me and he never made me feel like I was wasting his time. He always was up front with me and has a caring personality. There are doctor's in this community that I would not go to, but I recommend doctor E. to everyone.