Dr. Dale Ehmer MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics Dallas, TX

February 16th, 2016
Nice doctor but he is not up to date with his medical knowledge.

September 12th, 2015
Wouldn't recommend Dr. to worst enemy
Can't help but think a lot of these great reviews were posted by friends and family. I had an awful experience with this doctor. He was NOT thorough at all and turned out to be just like any other doctor - in a rush, nonchalant, didn't care, was more interested in being RIGHT than giving me a proper diagnosis or anwering any of my questions. And no I do not care if he's affiliated with Baylor or whatever, all I know is how he treated ME and it was NOT pleasant. I left the office with more questions than ever before, rather than any answers which made sense!

September 12th, 2015
Disappointing
Very disappointing experience. Dr. Ehmer just turned out to be another doctor with a God Complex and did not answer hardly any of our questions and was simply in a mad rush to get out of the examining room. He did not examine me either. He had his mind made up of my half-azzed diagnosis before he even saw me. So... YMMV.

September 26th, 2011
I LOVE Dr Ehmer, very funny, down to earth Christian man. Very professional and at the same time very down to earth. He is a busy man but worth the wait!!!!

September 20th, 2009
This man is special
Dr. Ehmer is not only professional and extremely talented, he is kind and caring. While many women aren't completely comfortable with a male gynecologist, this doctor puts you at ease and is concerned about you. I think he is one of the best.

May 2nd, 2009
I have used Dr. Ehmer for 12 years as my gynecologist. I can't say enough kind things about his professionalism, manner and skill. Both of my daughter's now use him and recommend him to their friends. He also performed a hysterectomy on me a few months ago. Great follow up,very conscientious.