Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile
Obstetrics & Gynecology Associates Of Dallas Pa
712 N Washington Ave
Ste 250
East Dallas, Dallas, TX 75246
214-823-9630
Locations and availability (5)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Sep 26th, 2011

I LOVE Dr Ehmer, very funny, down to earth Christian man. Very professional and at the same time very down to earth. He is a busy man but worth the wait!!!!

|  Perfect in every way!  |  show details
Apr 27th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Ehmer since August 2001. I am so thankful to have a doctor I feel so comfortable asking those "awkward questions" and getting an honest, straightforward answer without feeling stupid for asking those type of questions. He listens and show genunine care when you address a concern. He's a keeper!

|  This man is special  |  show details
by Jane on Sep 20th, 2009

Dr. Ehmer is not only professional and extremely talented, he is kind and caring. While many women aren't completely comfortable with a male gynecologist, this doctor puts you at ease and is concerned about you. I think he is one of the best.

|  show details
May 2nd, 2009

I have used Dr. Ehmer for 12 years as my gynecologist. I can't say enough kind things about his professionalism, manner and skill. Both of my daughter's now use him and recommend him to their friends. He also performed a hysterectomy on me a few months ago. Great follow up,very conscientious.