A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Ellis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Ellis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Ellis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Samuel Ellis MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dale S. Ellis practice?
- Dr. Dale Ellis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dale Ellis practices Internal Medicine near Huntington Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Costa Mesa, CA.
See Huntington Beach Internists.