A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Elmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Elmore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Elmore, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Elmore graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Elmore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Blount Memorial Hospital
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- University of Tennessee Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Elmore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 4 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dale B. Elmore practice?
Dr. Dale Elmore practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Maryville, TN.
See Maryville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.