Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dale Emery
Dr. Dale Emery, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Billings, MT, with another office in Billings, MT. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Emery is affiliated with St Vincent Healthcare, Stillwater Community Hospital and Deaconess Billings Clinic. Dr. Emery has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Dale Emery has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Dale Emery is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Billings, MT.
Dr. Denise Mehia
Billings, MT 0.63 mi53
Dr. Allen Nichols
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Billings, MT 0.93 mi46
Dr. Douglas Swift
Billings, MT 0.93 mi40