A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Fitzpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Fitzpatrick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzpatrick graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Fitzpatrick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Walter Fitzpatrick MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dale W. Fitzpatrick practice?
- Dr. Dale Fitzpatrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Dale Fitzpatrick practices Family Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Family Physicians.