A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Fitzpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Fitzpatrick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fitzpatrick
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fitzpatrick Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzpatrick graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Fitzpatrick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Walter Fitzpatrick MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dale W. Fitzpatrick practice?
- Dr. Dale Fitzpatrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Dale Fitzpatrick practices Family Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Family Physicians.