A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Gerdes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Gerdes is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Gerdes, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerdes graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Gerdes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sauk Prairie Memorial Hospital
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Allen Gerdes MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dale A. Gerdes practice?
- Dr. Dale Gerdes has 1 office location.
Dr. Dale Gerdes practices Emergency Medicine near Madison, WI.
See Madison Emergency Physicians.