Dale Giolas Is this you?

November 8th, 2016

unethical practice

This doctor knowing that his license was possibly going to be suspended, called me in for an earlier appointment under the pretense that he would be on vacation and then wrote me a prescription that he knew would probably not be able to be filled. He did not give his patients any advanced notice and we found out when we called his office after the script was denied. Basically he wanted to charge for one more appointment to pay for legal fees.

September 13th, 2016

Wonderful Doctor all around

I've been seeing Dr. Giolas for a number of years now and have nothing but good things to say about him. He's an excellent doctor, who I absolutely credit for helping me overcome my own battle with addiction. I wouldn't have been able to without his help and advise. I highly recommend him to anyone needing help In their own battle with addiction.

September 2nd, 2016

Dr. Giolas

Hello to all existing & yes...future patients of Dr. Giolas!!! I'm a patient! I've been with Dr. Giolas for about eight years. He provides care for me, family & extended family as needed. Dr. "G" (as we refer to him) is a thorough provider of mental health services, including addiction issues for some members of the family. He takes his time to assess our needs, explain treatment plans to our understanding & interviews other family members when it adds value. There are mental health issues generationlly in my family & many other families with the same needs out there. So please hear...I've spent decades caring for family members with various levels of mental health issues. My experience with psychiatry, the doctors & insurance has had its challenges! (We all know that is an under-statement.) NOT with Dr "G"! We are experiencing the most successful outcomes on many levels of care in our family. I'm currently unaware of the issues surrounding Dr. G at this time! However, I am confidently standing by Dr. Giolas along with others until his return! Upon Dr. Giolas's return, do not hesitate to invite him into your care and/or your family's care! You will see the difference this man makes! Take care everyone!

August 29th, 2016

License Suspended

Terribly unproffesional. Got hus license suspended for unknown reasons, decided to not call any of hus patients to tell them. Patients had to find out for themselves when they tried to refill their vital prescription. His DEA number is revoked so no one can get the meds they needed. He completely screwed everyone over. Please avoid at all costs!!!!

July 13th, 2016

Caring and wise Doctor of Psychiatry

Correctly Diagnosed me and 3 of my children as having ADHD. Worked with me over the past 18 years to evaluate new medications as they were developed and came on to the market. Dr Giolas worked with my kids to maximize their high school and college performance. Resulting in successful careers in finance for one and doctorate degrees for the other two. I find Dr Giolas to be a very caring and wise medical practitioner.

July 7th, 2016

Great Dr. Very easy to talk to. Asks many questions to understand my symptoms. Highly recommend Dr. Giolas.

April 8th, 2016

Giolus helped me turn my life around during a time when I had lost hope. He truly cared about my well being and I truly felt cared for.

January 6th, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Giolas since 2000 & he's been the best.

August 29th, 2014

victim of Dr Giolas egotistical attitude

I have never been treated rudely by a Dr in my life. This was not my first or second visit with Dr Giolas either. He started out our appointment by him wrongfully accusing me of buying and selling illegal drugs. After denying his accusation he goes back to his computer to find that it was a different patient. He never looked at me to apologize. Then I was accused of being too slow. His attitude the entire appointment was completely unprofessional. I came to him seeking help. He is straightforward. His bedside manners are as cold as ice. Not the kind of Dr you need when you are trying so hard to change. Another review shows he had a relationship with a patient. They later married had kids and a divorce. If dr Giolas gives you his cell phone he will tell you to erase it because his girlfriend does not like those calls. To anyone looking for a caring doctor that will treat you like a human and not a drug addict who just crawled out of the rock it's been under. This is not funny. When you are looking for help to change I know how you feel and I wish you the best. I never thought as a kid that I want to be an addict. May you find the peace you have been looking for. Unfortunately Dr Giolas was nothing but a set back for me.

May 6th, 2013

Great Psychiatrist

Dr. Giolas has been my Doctor for 3 years...and through an unbelievable amount of difficult issues, he has always been attentive, available, sympathetic, and very very clear/direct about what it takes to improve my medical situation. He's extremely knowledgable, and puts alot of emphasis on the importance of open and honest communication. He's a straight-shooter and I'm thankful he's my doctor.

August 31st, 2012

Smart and speedy

Dr. Giolas is great! He is honest, upbeat, intuitive, knowledgeable, patient, and caring. I really appreciate his use of relayhealth.com to set up appointments and ask questions. He is always quick to respond. He is a lifesaver!

August 18th, 2012

NEEDS MORE COMPASSION

Dr. Giolas also misdiagnosed my PTSD and major depression as bi-polar. After visiting with two other Psychiatrists after 20 years with Giolas, it was confirmed that I was overly medicated and the medication was affecting my though processes. While I believe that he is a good Psychiatrist, he wants to keep you on medication forever_not a good idea. I'm off all psychiatric drugs now and feel much better.