A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Glenn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Glenn is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glenn
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Glenn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Glenn graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Glenn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Straub Clinic and Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale M Glenn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dale M. Glenn practice?
- Dr. Dale Glenn has 1 office location.
Dr. Dale Glenn practices Family Medicine near Kailua, HI.
See Kailua Family Physicians.