Dr. Dale Gray Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dale Gray?

August 4th, 2016

So glad Dr. Gray is back on our insurance. He is fantastic. He is one of the only doctors that I have really felt comfortable with. He genuinely cares about me and my health.

August 3rd, 2016

Dr Gray is an excellent primary care physician. I have been to other doctors in Rockford and felt rushed and like they didn't listen. Dr. Gray is not this way! He listens to all of my concerns and I can trust him to lead me in the right direction. Great staff too.

June 1st, 2016

AWESOME DOCTOR

I have been a patient of Dr. Grays for several years, and I cant say enough nice things about his man. He has never rushed me out of his office, always takes time to listen to every one of your concerns, and he genuinely cares about my well being. I have been in tears in his office, and he never made me feel anything other than empathy and concern. I would recommend him to anyone. The office staff is just as nice, and the nurses are too. You wont go wrong in having him become your Doctor for your whole family !!!!!!

May 7th, 2015

Great doctor!!!

I have been a patient of Dr. Gray's for several years and feel very comfortable with him. He listens to my concerns and genuinely cares about what is going on with me. He spends time with me and I never feel rushed. I have recommended him to several family members and friends and we couldn't be happier with the care we receive.

March 8th, 2014

Sally

April 6th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Gray for 20 years. I have been nothing but happy with him as my primary care physician. He gives me his full attention when he enters the exam room. When he enters the room, he has already read your vitals info that the nurse has taken. I have had him retake something like my blood pressure due to the reading the nurse got. He's extremely professional and he really cares for his patients. If I have a problem, his staff works very hard to get me an appointment the same day. They are all the absolute best!

January 9th, 2012

Dr. Gray give was very patient and listened. I felt I had a real conversation with him. He and his staff are very polite and caring. I was given options that made me feel very comfortable.

May 21st, 2010

Registered Nurse

A lovely man overall. A very caring, Christian-based doctor. Office staff is great. Waiting time is 10 minutes or less. Listens to your concerns and WORKS WITH YOU on your problems. He presents options that you can live with. A good diagnostician. Calm, unhurried office atmosphere. Works well with the elderly.

June 11th, 2008

He is not a good diagnostician. Basically sits across from the patient and does nothing. Hands-off kind of doctor. I wanted someone to work with me, not just refer me to someone else. I left him because of his lack of concern and caring.

Doctor's Response

I invite you to check out my ratings on healthgrades

August 29th, 2017