Dr. Dale Green Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dale Green?

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Dale Green?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

July 16th, 2010

Dr Green is a very caring, personable health care professional. My appointments are never rushed and he is interested in my life not just my ailments. He is one of the kindest and most compassionate doctors I have ever seen. I, by chance, encountered him in the hospital and he took the time to stop and talk with me. He was genuinely concerned when I told him it was my husband that was a patient. It was so comforting to have him stop and chat. There are other examples I could give, I've been a patient for some years, but the most recent - I think- says it all. I was taking a water color class and the instructor was talking about this physician that was about number three she had seen in the last year who within two weeks correctly identified her disease and put her on the road to recovery. When I asked who he was . . .Dr. Green. We formed a fan club on the spot. I without reserve recommend him. He is without a doubt the best doctor I have ever had.

Lung Cancer