Dr. Dale Greenwood Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

May 11th, 2012

Unprofessional

He is completely unprofessional. He should not be practicing dentistry, let alone with children. He has no patience and is mean to them. The way that he treats and talks to his own staff should have been a red flag to me of how he would treat his patients but I ignored it. I learned my lesson the hard way. Unfortunately, I learned that lesson at my daughters expense. She will be forever traumatized by her experience with Dr. Greenwood. He's only okay with adults, but absolutely awful with children. I would NOT recommend going to him!

November 4th, 2010

smug, condescending, predjudiced, etc, etc.

I've seen him in the ER 2-3 times over the past two years. Each time, he acts like he has me all figured out within 3 seconds. It's condescending, rude, and cold. I've seen two other doctors in the same ER recently and I was extremely impressed with their kindness, consideration, compassion, generosity, friendliness, and overall treatment from them. Then I see Dr. Greenwood and he made me feel like never returning to the same ER. When he walked in to treat me, I recognized him from the past but didn't remember his name. He didn't introduce himself or offer to shake my hand, while I expect at least an introduction from doctors so I know what to address them as, and to get off to a good start. The times I've seen doctor Greenwood I've been in different types of extreme pain. I specifically remember two seperate visits where I was treated like a lying junkie by him. It's very disheartening to be treated that way when in some of the worst physical pain of your life. I don't care how long of a tenure he has or where he was educated or how high up he is in command at the ER. A condescending and rude doctor gets no respect from me. I was perfectly kind and more than respectful as a patient. He interupted half my sentences and questions to tell me I was wrong, acting like I was arguing. He reminds me of the 2-3 teachers I've had throughout my life who judged me as a bad kid on the first day of school, while I wasn't at all, and continued to treat me like a juvinile criminal for the entire school year. He could be the most skilled doctor in the world and I would not want him speaking to me ever again in a medical setting.

August 6th, 2011