Dr. Dale Guillory Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dale Guillory?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Dale Guillory?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 27th, 2016

Loving my decision to have surgery

I am so happy I decided to have my tummy tuck done. I was a little scared with the thought of surgery and 2 kids but after I talked with Dr. Guillory I felt ready. Love my results. Never have to wait to see him which I love.

September 26th, 2016

Retired

Office Manager was VERY Rude.....Argued with Me on My Insurance, that I've had for 40 Years.....Dr, . Was Great....Needs Trained Office Mgr That Does Her Job!....Did I say Rude!

June 20th, 2016

Dr. Guillory rocks! I didn't even know we had a plastic surgeon here in Cookeville until a friend told me about him. I had 2 surgeries done by him and I am beyond excited about my results! Thank you so much Dr. Guillory.

October 30th, 2011

would recommend this doctor for plastic surgery- had an eyelid lift and loved the results

September 25th, 2011

chemical peel and radiesse injections

While you may be a good plastic surgeon, you are NO good at doing chemical peels and injections. Before I had the peel, I ask you if it would discolor my skin, and you said NO. Well, 3 years later my skin is permanently discolored, and very noticeable. Also where you gave me injections, there are permanent creases in my skin from the needle. Again, very noticeable. I am very disappointed in your work. Needless to say, I have to live everyday with people looking at me funny. It is very embarressing. You made my condition WORSE!! I am very disappointed in you as a very reputable doctor! I would not reccomend you for these services! A very disappointed patient!! I thought I could trust a PLASTIC SURGEON!!

March 21st, 2011

Excellent all around

I have been to see Dr. Guillory 3 times twice in Cookeville not waiting was taken right into room. The staff is very caring and knowledgable. I found Dr. Guillory willing to spend time with me and excellent at the procedure that he did on me. I had less then 10 minute wait in Crossville office.

March 27th, 2016