A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Gunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gunn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gunn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Gunn, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gunn graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Gunn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lovelace Westside Hospital
- Lovelace Womens Hospital
- Lovelace Med Center Downtown Lovelace Hospital Downt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale W Gunn MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Dale W. Gunn practice?
- Dr. Dale Gunn has 1 office location.
Dr. Dale Gunn practices Diagnostic Radiology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Radiologists.