A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Gunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gunn
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gunn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Gunn, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gunn graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Gunn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lovelace Westside Hospital
- Lovelace Womens Hospital
- Lovelace Med Center Downtown Lovelace Hospital Downt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale W Gunn MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Dale W. Gunn practice?
- Dr. Dale Gunn has 1 office location.
Dr. Dale Gunn practices Diagnostic Radiology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Radiologists.