Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dale Anderson II
Dr. Dale Anderson II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bellmore, NY, with other offices in Woodbury, NY and Hicksville, NY (and 2 other locations). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Anderson is affiliated with Peninsula Hospital Center, North Shore University Hospital At Syosset and North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview. He speaks English.
Dr. Dale Anderson II has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Dale Anderson II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellmore, NY.