A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Hadland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Hadland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Hadland, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hadland graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hadland has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Deer River Health Care Center
- St Josephs Medical Center
- Essentia Health St Josephs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Hadland MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dale Hadland practice?
- Dr. Dale Hadland has 8 office locations.
Dr. Dale Hadland practices Family Medicine near Baxter, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Brainerd, MN and Pine River, MN.
See Baxter Primary Care Doctors.