A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Hamilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Hamilton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Hamilton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hamilton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale James Hamilton MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dale J. Hamilton practice?
- Dr. Dale Hamilton has 1 office location.
Dr. Dale Hamilton practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists.