A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Hammerschmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Hammerschmidt is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hammerschmidt
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hammerschmidt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Hammerschmidt, FACP, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Disorders
- Blood Platelet Disorders
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammerschmidt graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hammerschmidt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale E Hammerschmidt FACP and MD is a male Hematologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Dale E. Hammerschmidt practice?
- Dr. Dale Hammerschmidt has 1 office location.
Dr. Dale Hammerschmidt practices Hematology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Hematologists.