A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Harrington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dale Harrington is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrington graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Harrington has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Florida Hospital East Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale C Harrington DO and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Dale C. Harrington practice?
- Dr. Dale Harrington has 1 office location.
Dr. Dale Harrington practices Otolaryngology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Otolaryngologists.