Allergists, Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat), Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist
Video profile
Orlando Ear Nose & Throat
5830 Lake Underhill Rd
Engelwood Park, Orlando, FL 32807
407-658-0228
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Felt like cattle  |  show details
Sep 25th, 2012

This was by far one of the worst experiences with a doctor I've had. After waiting an hour to get back to the room to wait on the doctor (even though we were one of the first appts of the day), then another 25 minutes to actually see him, he comes storming through the door with two other people in a tiny room and pretty much bum rushed us. He spent a total of maybe 3 minutes talking, discounting most of what we said, rushed her off for basic testing, which required another wait. My daughter is handicapped currently and their patient rooms nor their audiologist testing lab are handicap friendly. The testing was rushed, then we were rushed to another room, bum rushed by the doctor again, concerns ignored again, spent maybe 4 minutes with us, then almost sent home when he decided to do an additional test just for the heck of it basically he said, not believing it would show anything. Same thing - had to wait for the audiologist, longer this time. She, again, did not even attempt to help my daughter get into the testing chair even though she is handicapped, rushed the testing again, rushed us back to another room again. Then the doctor came in, spent maybe another 3 minutes talking to us and was going to send my daughter home saying she was fine when he happened to catch a blatant positive finding on the test he overlooked that indicated a potential problem. He ordered an MRI but we will not be getting it done through this doctor as we will under no circumstances ever go back to him. My daughter has gone to literally dozens of doctors over the past several years due to multiple medical conditions she suffers from and have never seen patients herded in and out of an office like this before, never been dismissed by a doctor like this before, never had to wait so long to see a doctor so little like this before. I wouldn't recommend him or this practice, period. Two hours of our day wasted and now we have to start the process all over again with a new doctor.